【Keyless Entry】unlock your door can be much easier than fumbling with a key when your arms are full of groceries; this keypad lock provides easy key free access to your home using an illuminated, highly responsive keypad; optional mechanical key override lock is available as an extra backup.
【Maximum Convenience】give your pet sitter one time access code to your place while you are out of town, or issue up to 6 easy to remember user codes for your guests, especially for kids or the elders; this keypad door lock also allows you to set the door to automatically lock after 10 to 99 seconds or apply 1 touch motorized locking, so you never have to worry about whether you locked your door.
【Easy to Install & Program】no costly locksmith required; with the detailed manual and instructional video, you will be able to install and program this electronic door lock all by yourself; battery powered by 4 aa batteries and requires no hard wiring.
【Durability & Security】durable mechanical and electronic engineered features won’t let you down; you can count on fast unlocking, ip54 weather resistance, long term durability, anti peeping user code protection, low battery indicator, solid lock cylinder and premium metal construction.
【Style to Your Home】this digital door lock offers a crisp perspective on vintage design with its oil rubbed bronze finish and clean line feature which would complement any décor style from traditional rustic homes to refurbished urban spaces.
Power: DC6V, 4 AA (1.5v, LR6) alkaline batteries required.
Material: zinc alloy die casting
Surface: satin nickle Suitable material: suitable for wooden door thickness of 1-3/8 in. to 2 in. (35mm-51mm)
Latch: 2-3/8 in. to 2-3/4 in. (60mm-70mm) adjustable latch
Lock group: 5 beads, one-line CI lock group
Applicable ambient temperature: -20°C -70°C (without battery)Applicable ambient humidity: 30%-90% (RH) (without battery)
D1 keypad deadbolt lock work with a standard single-cylinder deadbolt mounted separately from the handle/knob below it and on doors between 1-3/8in. and 2in. thick(the current keypad deadbolt lock do not work with French doors, interconnected locks, or mortise locks).
1. Do not use an electric screwdriver during installation or over-tighten the screws.
2. The black hub of the latch must be in the lower position when fit the latch into the latch hole
3. Fit the alignment of the deadbolt latch and strike plate
4. Install cylinder into the deadbolt keypad assembly with tailpiece in horizontal position inserted through hub.
5. When install the receiver assembly, the thumb turn piece is opposite to the latching side and ensure the deadbolt tailpiece is engaged with turn piece.
6. Do the door handing identification process first after installation.Make sure the IC wire is connect firmly and the batteries are installed correctly and alive
7. More Information about installation, see >> Installation Guide