TACKLIFE T8 Smart Car Jump Starter - Multifunctional Life Saver
Car Battery Jump Starter, Power Bank, 12V/10A Power Source, LED Flashlights, Strobe/SOS Signal Lights, Red Warning Light, Compass, LCD Screen
- Please do not start vehicles when there is less than 50% electricity left.
- Please let the unit cool down for 2 min after jumping start 3 times in a row.
- Do not connect the positive and negative clamps together when it is power on.
- Never leave the unit connected to vehicle battery after cranking your car successfully.
- Do not jump start engines that exceed the maximum displacement the unit can bear.
All-metal And Ergonomically Made Clamps Better user experience with longer service life.
- Short Circuit Protection.
- Over Charge Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- Reverse Connection Protection
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Reverse Charge Protection
- Over Current Protection
- Over Heat Protection
Smart Protection System
- Buzzing alarm
- Indicator warning
- No worries about sparks
Power Source For 12V Auto Products
Our T8 jump starter power pack comes with a cigarette lighter adapter, it can supply power for other 12V automotive equipment like air compressor. Just plug the adapter into the 12V/10A output port and connect the other end with that product. It’s easy and convenient to use
Dual Charging Ports
Equipped with dual charging ports, it can charge your electronics like iPhone, iPad simultaneously. And the smart Quick-charge port (5V/9V/12V) automatically recognize and charge at the fastest speed, which is 3.6 times faster than general power banks.
Multifunctional LED Flashlights
Super bright LED flashlights can clearly illuminate the road ahead of you. There are strobe, SOS signal lights and red warning light for emergent use as well. This is a multifunctional life saving device that will give you more peace of mind while driving.
STEPS OF USAGE
Turn on the power switch
Turn on the power switch before use/recharging. The LCD screen will be lit and display the electricity when the power is on.
Connect with the unit
Insert the blue end into the unit and make sure the safety indicator is off.
Connect with the battery terminals
Connect the clamps to the vehicle battery terminals. Red to positive (+), black to negative (-). Make sure the indicator is steady green (for other situations, please refer to the user manual).
Start the car ignition
Go to start the car ignition, and remove the unit after cranking your car successfully.