Power: DC6V, 4 AA (1.5v, LR6) alkaline batteries required.
Material: zinc alloy die casting
Surface: satin nickle Suitable material: suitable for wooden door thickness of 1-3/8 in. to 2 in. (35mm-51mm)
Latch: 2-3/8 in. to 2-3/4 in. (60mm-70mm) adjustable latch
Lock group: 5 beads, one-line CI lock group
Applicable ambient temperature: -20°C -70°C (without battery)Applicable ambient humidity: 30%-90% (RH) (without battery)
D1 keypad deadbolt lock work with a standard single-cylinder deadbolt mounted separately from the handle/knob below it and on doors between 1-3/8in. and 2in. thick(the current keypad deadbolt lock do not work with French doors, interconnected locks, or mortise locks).
1. Do not use an electric screwdriver during installation or over-tighten the screws.
2. The black hub of the latch must be in the lower position when fit the latch into the latch hole
3. Fit the alignment of the deadbolt latch and strike plate
4. Install cylinder into the deadbolt keypad assembly with tailpiece in horizontal position inserted through hub.
5. When install the receiver assembly, the thumb turn piece is opposite to the latching side and ensure the deadbolt tailpiece is engaged with turn piece.
6. Do the door handing identification process first after installation.Make sure the IC wire is connect firmly and the batteries are installed correctly and alive
7. More Information about installation, see >> Installation Guide