Save - 12 %
HIGH SECURITY - ANSI Grade 3 Certified, Keyless entry motorized driven deadbolt, with 6 customizable user codes that can setting 4-10 digit codes & One-time codes that can be used just once, perfect for visitors and service personnel - plus a master code option, more secure and convenient to your family
HUMANITY DESIGN - Customizable automatic door locking after 10-99 seconds for peace of mind. 1-touch locking & auto-back-lit keypad for increased visibility; Innovative keypad deadbolt lock feature allows you to lock & leave without a key
SAFTETY PERFORMANCE - Comes with low battery indicator, needs replace battery when the light flashing with sound; press the wrong code 5 times continuously, the system will lock 45 seconds and the alarm will sound for increased security
EASY TO INSTALL - Single cylinder electronic deadbolt operates by keypad or key outside, easy install with just a screwdriver, fits door thickness of 1-3/8 in. to 2 in. (35mm-51mm); Ideal for front doors, side & back doors, garage entry doors, etc
WHAT YOU GET - 1 x Cylinder, 1 x Deadbolt Keypad Assembly, 1 x Deadbolt Latch, 1 x Strike Plate, 1 x Mounting Plate, 1 x Receiver Assembly, 1 x Battery Cover, 1 x Drive-in Sleeve(Optional), 2 x keys, 2 x Chassis Screws, 3 x Machine Screws, 5 x Wood Screws
Power: DC6V, 4 AA (1.5v, LR6) alkaline batteries required.
Material: zinc alloy die casting
Surface: satin nickle Suitable material: suitable for wooden door thickness of 1-3/8 in. to 2 in. (35mm-51mm)
Latch: 2-3/8 in. to 2-3/4 in. (60mm-70mm) adjustable latch
Lock group: 5 beads, one-line CI lock group
Applicable ambient temperature: -20°C -70°C (without battery) Applicable ambient humidity: 30%-90% (RH) (without battery)
TACKLIFE EKPL1A keypad deadbolt lock work with a standard single-cylinder deadbolt mounted separately from the handle/knob below it
and on doors between 1-3/8in. and 2in. thick(the current keypad deadbolt lock do not work with French doors, interconnected locks, or mortise locks).
1. Do not use an electric screwdriver during installation or over-tighten the screws.
2. The black hub of the latch must be in the lower position when fit the latch into the latch hole
3. Fit the alignment of the deadbolt latch and strike plate
4. Install cylinder into the deadbolt keypad assembly with tailpiece in horizontal position inserted through hub.
5. When install the receiver assembly, the thumb turn piece is opposite to the latching side and ensure the deadbolt tailpiece is engaged with turn piece.
6. Do the door handing identification process first after installation.Make sure the IC wire is connect firmly and the batteries are installed correctly and alive
7. More Information about installation, see >> Installation Guide
1. Before programming, do the door handing identification process first, the lock need to to learn if your door is a Right-Hand door or a Left-Hand door
2. Your lock can only be programmed in the unlocked position, every programming step should be done in 6 seconds.
3. If you delete all user code the keypad will no longer open the lock, you must use the key to enter the lock
4. If you disable all user code the keypad and auto-locking will no longer open the lock, you must use the key to enter the lock
5. After restoring default settings, you must run operation door handing identification process again before programming any other function