Power: DC6V, 4 AA (1.5v, LR6) alkaline batteries required.
Material: zinc alloy die casting
Surface: satin nickle Suitable material: suitable for wooden door thickness of 1-3/8 in. to 2 in. (35mm-51mm)
Latch: 2-3/8 in. to 2-3/4 in. (60mm-70mm) adjustable latch
Lock group: 5 beads, one-line CI lock group
Applicable ambient temperature: -20°C -70°C (without battery) Applicable ambient humidity: 30%-90% (RH) (without battery)
TACKLIFE EKPL1A keypad deadbolt lock work with a standard single-cylinder deadbolt mounted separately from the handle/knob below it
and on doors between 1-3/8in. and 2in. thick(the current keypad deadbolt lock do not work with French doors, interconnected locks, or mortise locks).
1. Do not use an electric screwdriver during installation or over-tighten the screws.
2. The black hub of the latch must be in the lower position when fit the latch into the latch hole
3. Fit the alignment of the deadbolt latch and strike plate
4. Install cylinder into the deadbolt keypad assembly with tailpiece in horizontal position inserted through hub.
5. When install the receiver assembly, the thumb turn piece is opposite to the latching side and ensure the deadbolt tailpiece is engaged with turn piece.
6. Do the door handing identification process first after installation.Make sure the IC wire is connect firmly and the batteries are installed correctly and alive
7. More Information about installation, see >> Installation Guide
1. Before programming, do the door handing identification process first, the lock need to to learn if your door is a Right-Hand door or a Left-Hand door
2. Your lock can only be programmed in the unlocked position, every programming step should be done in 6 seconds.
3. If you delete all user code the keypad will no longer open the lock, you must use the key to enter the lock
4. If you disable all user code the keypad and auto-locking will no longer open the lock, you must use the key to enter the lock
5. After restoring default settings, you must run operation door handing identification process again before programming any other function
Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver no hard wiring needed.and Whether it is a woman, an old man, or a child can be easily installed.
Kindly Note: Children must be accompanied by an adult.
What tools do you need?
A screwdriver and your hands.
How long does it take you?
About minutes, and very convenience and easily.
When is it set up successfully?
Being the sound volume of the "beeps",but if you don't like it , You can program it to mute.
Suitable for any standard door and any temperature environment
Withstand the cold and hot temperature, don't affect the password input. Are you worried about the impact of your password input on a snowy day or high temperature?
Applicable ambient temperature: -20°C -70°C
Applicable ambient humidity: 30%-90% (RH)
Our price for the same product is more favorable than amazon's with extra discounts 💥💥💥💥 Click the link to amazon see more >> https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D6MNCYP