THE BEST CHOICE FOR HOME TOOL! 6 ADJUSTABLE SPEED & PATENTED MENTAL HANDLE- The TCS115E compact circular saw can operate in the range of 1200 RPM to 3500 RPM which allows you to control the speed to meet variable and precise cutting demands. Unique metal handle can be assembled on left or right, in order to adapt
- THE BEST CHOICE FOR HOME TOOL!
- 6 ADJUSTABLE SPEED & PATENTED MENTAL HANDLE- The TCS115E compact circular saw can operate in the range of 1200 RPM to 3500 RPM which allows you to control the speed to meet variable and precise cutting demands. Unique metal handle can be assembled on left or right, in order to adapt to the usage habits of different consumers and reduce fatigue.
- 6 BLADES & HIGH COMPATIBILITY- TCS115E electric mini circular saw featured with 5", 4-3/4", 4-1/2", 4-3/8" blades for almost all kinds of cutting materials. Comes with 2*24T(5" ) carbide-tipped blades for wood and tube, 2*60T(4-1/2" ) HSS blades for wood, soft metal, PVC pipe and 2* high-hardness diamond(4-1/2" ) blades for tile and marble, etc. Make it perfectly switch in different operating environments.
- 45° BEVEL CUT & PRECISE CUTTING- With the laser guide, auxiliary rip guide that allows you to make straight and accurate cuts. Adjustable footplate allows you to rotate the base to get tilted precise-angled cuts(90°or 45°). The easy-set and adjustable cutting depth can be set as 1-9/10"(48 mm) at 90°and 1-3/8"(34.9 mm) at 45°.
- SAFETY & DURABILITY- The protective cover of TACKLIFE TCS115E circular saw is made of aluminum and iron. Compared with plastic protective cover, this design is more durable and aesthetic, it can avoid accidental touch injury and ensure your safety. Equipped with 6.2A pure copper motor delivers premium cutting performance, making it a more solid and powerful saw that is enduring.
- NEED ATTENTION- 1*TACKLIFE TCS115E circular saw, 2*24T TCT blades, 2*60T HSS blades, 2*diamond blades, 1*metal handle, 1*dust pipe, 1*allen wrench, 1*rip guide, 1*user manual, 1*24 months card. Comes with 2 button batteries for laser powered, please mount them before using. Email: [email protected] In addition, in order to achieve more accurate straight cutting, it is recommended that you use a scale ruler.