▲Superior Security & Automatic Locking：The keypad Deadbolt is ANSI/BHMA Grade 3 certified the Highest Residential Security Rating. Customizable automatic door locking after 10-99 seconds for peace of mind. Coming with low battery indicator, frees your worries about power-off. Alarm sounds after 5 consecutive entrie
TACKLIFE has been dedicated to provide each customer with trustworthy and great value items.
Up to now, our EKPL1A keypad deadbolt lock has shielded thousands of American homes, apartments and offices, and it has become synonymous with security, peace of mind, style and innovation. Now, we are glad to introduce our upgrade version---- EKPH1A Keypad Deadbolt Handleset.
Security Never Looked So Sleek
The beveled design adds elegance to the traditional arched shape. Classic lines and enhanced styling make Polo a great choice for many home decors and the perfect enhancement for you to easily upgrade the entry to your home with this contemporary design. The single-cylinder deadbolt lock provides extra level of security where you need it most.
Power: DC6V, 4 AA (1.5v, LR6) alkaline batteries required.
Material: zinc alloy die casting
Surface: satin nickle
Suitable material: suitable for wooden door thickness of 1-3/8 in. to 2 in. (35mm-51mm)
Backset: 2-3/4’’ (70mm) or 2-3/8’’ (60mm) adjustable latch
Applicable ambient temperature: -20°C -70°C (without battery) Applicable ambient humidity: 30%-90% (RH) (without battery)
Fits both Right-Handed and Left-Handed Doors
The latch bolt is operated by the thumb piece on the outside and the knob on the inside. The deadbolt is operated by codes or a key on the outside and a thumb turn on the inside.
1. Do not use an electric screwdriver during installation or over-tighten the screws.
2. The black hub of the latch must be in the lower position when fit the latch into the latch hole
3. Fit the alignment of the deadbolt latch and strike plate
4. Install cylinder into the deadbolt keypad assembly with tailpiece in horizontal position inserted through hub.
5. When install the receiver assembly, the thumb turn piece is opposite to the latching side and ensure the deadbolt tailpiece is engaged with turn piece.
6. Do the door handing identification process first after installation.Make sure the IC wire is connect firmly and the batteries are installed correctly and alive.
1. Before programming, do the door handing identification process first, the lock need to to learn if your door is a Right-Hand door or a Left-Hand door
2. Your lock can only be programmed in the unlocked position, every programming step should be done in 6 seconds.
3. If you delete all user code the keypad will no longer open the lock, you must use the key to enter the lock
4. If you disable all user code the keypad and auto-locking will no longer open the lock, you must use the key to enter the lock
5. After restoring default settings, you must run operation door handing identification process again before programming any other function
Fits Most of Standard Doors
1. Backset Determination
Backset is a distance from door edge to center of hole on door face.
Adjustable latch fits both backset of 2-3/8''(60mm) and 2-3/4''(70mm).
2. Hole's Diameters
Using the marks as guide to drill holes
Φ2-1/8''(54mm) or Φ1-1/2''(38mm)
3. Door Thickness
The door thickness within 1-3/8'' to 2'' (35mm-51mm) are all suitable for the keypad deadbolt handleset.