How to use the safe box?
2. Install four AA batteries (not included). The battery compartment is behind the door.
3. Reset passcode: There's one button on the door's medial part, press it, and then input the new passcode(3 to 8 digits). Each pressing results in one buzzer beep and yellow light flashes. Then press the "#" button and the green light will be on.
4. Rotate the knob clockwise and pull outwards within 5 seconds, the door is opened.
2. Under normal conditions, if both the red and the green lights are on at the same time, it means the voltage is low and you should insert new batteries.
3. When outages for longer than thirty minutes, you need to reset the user’s code.
4. If the yellow light flashes with three buzzer beeps, it means password typos, so you need to input the correct user code.